- All information obtained from parents, guardians and visitors is kept completely confidential. This includes all verbal and written data and conversations.
- Yours and your child’s details are kept confidential and only shared with your consent (for example photo permission)
- The only exemption in this case is if Little Trotters (riding experience) are unable to share specific details with you is in the case of child protection. In this case Little Trotters are legally required to share with the relevant authorities to ensure the welfare and safety of the child are met.
- Only parents, guardians & visitors who have parental responsibly and the direct person may have access to their child’s data.
- After a child or adult has been for their riding experience or farm experience we will keep a small amount of data on our records. You have the right to request it is removed.
- All photos taken by Little Trotters and Cowbridge Farm Shop
- Permission is requested for use of the photos for media purposes within Little Trotters and Cowbridge Farm Shop advertising and social media pages.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
- Little Trotters and Cowbridge Farm Shop are the only ones who have access to yours and/or your childs data.
- For childrens information this may be seen by the person who has parental responsibility upon request.
- Any photographs and data stored on a mobile or other electronic device is password encrypted. This includes data and photographs stored on the cloud.
- Any information will be treated sensitively.